To Our Valued Guests:
Like you, we are looking forward to sunnier San Francisco days ahead! We are currently accepting reservations and welcoming all travelers and workers to Hotel Abri. For any questions or concerns about any upcoming reservations, please call our reservations line directly at 800-288-0502.
We have always been dedicated to the cleanliness of our hotel and the health and safety of our guests, employees and community. It is with great thought and consideration we continue with this commitment as we reopen by taking careful steps to implement top sanitation standards that abide by our California Hotel & Lodging Association Clean + Safe certification.
Our close-knit team has worked hard to reimagine our boutique hotel experience, with your safety and well-being in mind, while preserving the personal touches and warm hospitality that make every stay at Hotel Abri feel like you’re family. Whether you are on essential business or need a safe space for an SF Staycation, we hope to be your home away from home in San Francisco.
Hotel Abri General Manager
• Per City and County Of San Francisco Health Officer Directive No. 2020-29, all guest are required to complete a self-screening prior to check- in. Click Here To Download Screening Handout.
• A personal face mask is required to be worn in any common space areas, indoor and outdoor, on property.
• Respect six feet of social distancing regulations in all common areas, indoor and outdoor, on the property as designated by signage and/or physical markings provided
• Communicate openly with our staff so that we may provide you with updated information or clarify any changing circumstances.
• All physical lodging layouts have been arranged to ensure appropriate distancing, allowing for seamless room access and property flow. Includes reduced elevator occupancy and a stairs optional feature.
• All guests will be required to use a face mask in any common area, indoor and outdoor spaces, and follow six feet of social distancing as designated by signage and/or physical markings placed throughout the property.
• Registration and check-out is touchless; No cash will be accepted. Shield protectors have been added to front desk stations. UV light cleaning technology will be used to sanitize all room keys, key card packets and credit cards.
• PPE kits, which include face mask and two alcohol wipes, will be available upon guest check-in.
• Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the property, including lobby, near elevators and on each room floor.
• Special attention will be paid to hourly disinfection of all public spaces, including door handles, countertops, phones, light switches, thermostats, and electronic controls.
• Housekeeping services will continue, with modifications that suspend stay-over services and observe contactless sanitation protocols. Upon guest check-out, rooms will remain unoccupied for 24 hours before a thorough cleaning and sanitization is done. Once the room has undergone a thorough cleaning & sanitation, it will be sealed and will remain unoccupied for another minimum of 24 hours. For guests staying 3 nights or more, stay-over services may be requested but must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance
• All non-essential items have been removed from guest rooms including but not limited to decorative pillows, magazines, compendiums, pens, paper, etc. and are only available upon request. Glassware has been replaced with disposable & sealed paper cups.
• We have temporarily suspended any food-related service. Guests are instead invited to dine in their personal guestroom via local take-out options. The front desk will be available to assist you with recommendations. Click Here To View Restaurants Open In The Area.
• Amenity requests are limited to contactless delivery. A 24-hour request if possible is appreciated. While we will do our best, same-day requests may not be able to be accommodated.
Employee Health & Safety
• All staff members will be screened for symptoms and undergo a temperature check upon arrival to work.
• All staff members are required to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment at all times, including facemasks.
• All staff have been properly educated and trained in the proper way to wear, handle and dispose of masks and gloves, proper hand washing techniques, recommendations for avoiding hand touching, and physical distancing practices. Health and hygiene reminders of these protocols have been placed in staff areas.
For more details on our health & safety procedures visit: California Hotel & Lodging Association Clean + Safe certification for Covid-19.